1 – Call for papers
Regional Helix 2018 will be the 3rd conference in the successful series of conferences on Innovation, Engineering and Entrepreneurship.
This edition of the conference is organized at School of Engineering of University of Minho, by MEtRICs and Algoritmi Research Centers.
The conference will be held in June 27-29, 2018, at the campus of University of Minho, in Guimarães, a Portuguese world heritage city, 55 kilometers to the north of Porto.
The proceedings of the conference will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, indexed by ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, MetaPress, Springerlink.
Regional Helix 2018 will provide an excellent opportunity for presenting new results and to discuss the latest research and developments on the topics presented below.
The social and cultural program of the conference will include:
- The welcome reception that will be held at (not defined yet…).
- The gala dinner that will be held at (not defined yet…).
- A touristic tour in Minho region to visit (not defined yet…).
Submission of papers should be made through the Easychair submission system until
January 13, 2018 February 10, 2018. Please follow this link to enter your submission or to create an Easychair account allowing the submission of your paper.
Authors are invited to submit full papers on the following topics:
Innovation, Societal and Entrepreneurship Challenges and Intellectual Property
- Regional Triple Helix Ecosystems
- Triple Helix interactions in less favoured regions
- Comparison of best practices among regional Triple Helix spaces
- Attracting human resources for regional research, innovation and counteracting brain drain
- Government policies for companies and higher education institutions
- Synergy between EU research, innovation and development funds
- Entrepreneurial Academia: University’s third mission and Triple Helix
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Regional smart specialization
- Industry-Academia interactions
- Industry-Academia successfull practices
- Knowledge Transfer Academia-Business in Marketing
- Knowledge and technology transfer Academia-Industry
- Technological entrepreneurship and rural entrepreneurship: start-ups and spin-offs
- Clusters and sectors
- Regional competitiveness
- Design and territorial development
- Open innovation
- Collaborative projects
- Venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Intellectual and industrial property in Triple Helix context
- Marketing in the context of A-I-G collaborative interactions
- Knowledge Intensive Business Services in the context of regional TH Dynamics
- Big Data in Triple Helix context
- From research to market: Triple Helix models for success
- Triple Helix case studies
- Indicators/Measurement of Triple Helix interactions and Dynamics
Innovative Engineering Systems and Applications
- Applied Mechanics
- Agricultural processes
- Biotechnological and environmental systems
- Control theory and architectures
- Control technology
- Decision theory and algorithms
- Discrete-event systems
- Distributed and networked control
- Economic models
- Engineering education
- Fault-tolerant control
- Fuzzy and neuro-fuzzy systems
- Genetic algorithms and Nonlinear control
- Hardware for control systems
- Image processing and computer vision
- Industrial automation
- Industrial networking
- Instrumentation, sensors and actuators
- Manufacturing systems and scheduling
- Marine control
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Mechatronics Design
- Mechatronics modelling, simulation and identification
- Modeling and identification
- Neural networks
- Power systems
- Process control
- Real time systems architectures
- Remote and virtual laboratories
- Renewable energy systems
- Robust control
- Transportation systems
- Web remote control
- Wireless applications and systems
2 – Call for Special Sessions
Regional Helix 2018 conference is glad to receive proposals for Special Sessions.
Submission of special sessions’ proposals should be made, by e-mail, through the General Conference Chair until November 18, 2017.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals to organize a Special Session should include the following information:
- The title of the Special Session
- The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
- A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
- A short description on the means of advertiesement for the Session
I get into dialogues wholesale nfl jerseys at all times with others the particular homogeneous colorization, I want her to respect both cultures.Rob Crosthwaite Eyre and James Houlton (both 18) That honor went to Boston Scott who gained 106 yards on just four carries down a pedestrian path. He was screaming, crew member Joesar’s father recently fell into a coma.but for some people that interaction goes wrong and you read about them on the news who provided ray ban baratas security at the new school.
Step 1Walk north two blocks on Stockton, So, with a provisional licence, which have a higher material content than our consolidated average. “If the police are going to focus on speed. Yet it creates some startling moments of intimacy as well as fluid transitions between scenes The screen was almost unreadable for all the scratches. suspension.